Tuesday, November 26, 2013

5 Fav's



-1- 
Chicago Fire

The show stirs my hometown pride, has great plot and characters, keeps you on the edge of your seat, and makes me cry all the time.  Oh and now can I forget hot looking firelighters with good looking cops thrown in there now and than.... and I mean HOT.




Ok ok I will behave now.... or at least try






-2- 

Walking dead playing with emotions.  I will not give any spoilers but if you watch it you know what I am talking about and DANG just DANG.




-3-
Decorating for Christmas


Last year was my first Christmas alone.  Despite everything saying I should I did not decorate or even have a tree till about 4 days before Christmas.  That was after my best friend who was also in the same boat convinced me it would help, and it did.  This year I am spending Christmas day with my awesome friends and my godson so I am not 100% alone but still battling some holiday blues.  The day after Thanksgiving I am looking forward to putting the tree and lights up and if I feel super adventurous maybe even some cookies.... maybe.





-4-  
This song


Jason Gray- Remind Me Who I AM

Mostly because it would not be a lie to say I am not going through a lot, and the stress of health, money running out, bills, and all that adult stuff was really starting to scare me.  I blubbered like a small child when I heard this on the radio because it was what I needed to help push back the darkness.




-5-
This GIF... that made me laugh way way to hard



and I still cannot stare at it too long without laughing




I hope you all have a most wonderful Turkey day and if you are doing that crazy thing called black friday BE SAFE!



2 comments:

  1. That "leek in the boat" clip is what made me want to see the movie. The kids and I couldn't stop saying it.

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the movie? I have a feeling my godson and his older brother would enjoy it!

      Delete