Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Don't Always Do Something Crazy but When I Do...





It's putting ink on my body... for a second time... in the form of a tattoo.  Which is really funny because I do not come from a tattoo family, and yes I know they are for life, and yes I know my kids, gradkids, and nurses at the nursing home will see them... thats why I did not get anything crazy... like a piece of bacon.


So fresh and gooey from whatever Tattoo Jake put on it after


The clean and non gooey junk version


So why an arrow?  Well  many who have one have had struggled with depression and the scary that go with it, like I have.  It also reminds me that even when you are pulled back you will go forward, often with greater speed then when you where pulled back.  Seeing it gives the reminder to stay strong, which I really need right now and that I am a warrior, because it reminds me of how strong God has made me.... although at 6am today my brain did think it was a bug.  Hello instant wake up.

Originally it was going to be lower so it was easier to hide with a watch or what not, for an interview or future jobs, but Tattoo Jake convinced me that higher up would last longer, be easier to care for ect.  While this is my second tattoo in over a year period I do not see myself being a crazy tattoo covered lady in the future.  I really like mine to have meaning in my life and not just a "I got a dolphin because they are cool."




2 comments:

  1. Crazy Tattoo and Prehensile-Tail-Porcupine Lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Elijah is either going to think I am mad or the coolest thing ever

      Delete