Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top 5

One the the greatest joys of my life has been becoming a godmother.  However sometimes I say things that make me question any further godchildren.

The top 5 are:

1.  When mother of my godson was saying he will not sleep more than 3 hours at a time at night; "I have a small bottle of whisky in my trunk, we can always rub that on his gums."


2.  When older brother of my adorable godson will not stay in bed; "That is what cages are for."


3. When godson fall and starts to cry; " eh what does not kill him will make him stronger."


4. When older brother throws a temper tantrum; " Life is so hard right now, but you know what it is only gonna get harder!"


5. and lastly.  " You can always lock him in his room, and put food through the doggie 

door." 


Good thing both parents know I will never act upon these things and continue to let me come around.































And man do I love these boys!


Oh and there is also this.... but if taught I am in charge of the medical bills.... http://slowrobot.com/i/43468



2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Baby Nascar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just added it, although I wish I knew how to add it to be animated.

      Delete