Monday, September 2, 2013

September is

September starts off so many things, school is in swing, the summer heat is cooling down, and tv shows are about to start back up.  Yet it is also the month to remember childhood cancer.  To remember children like Jessie, Ronan, Lane, Ayden and Prestun. Thee of which have passed away. So instead of Sunday funnies for the month of September I will feature a story about a child fighting cancer and ways you can help, but for today I will leave you with some facts...




Cancer sucks.  It took my mom and so many other people that I know.  My hate fire is fueled even more when I see what it does to children and how underfunded it is.  Children are our future and I one day hope we have a government that see it that way, so as this month goes by and I give more information I hope that you are inspired, that you take some kind of action, and that you get behind a cause for those who cannot fight for themselves.  




No comments:

Post a Comment