Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Seeing Snow and the other 3 seasons

This is how I felt when I looked out the window yesterday and saw that it was snowing:
Winter you are no longer welcomed in Macomb


And although a part of me is looking forward to spring, I know by the end of this first week this is how I will be: 
Spring you are lovely but both my nose and lungs have a personal vendetta out against you.  


And I just can't win in the summer because by July I will feel like this:


Summer prof that you can barely tolerate a season, even when you were born in said season.  


What I really want is this to happen again, and for it to last longer than a month:

Fall you are beautiful and an overall winner in my book, even though the beauty you produce is because everything is starting to die....

No comments:

Post a Comment