Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Funnies





While I finish up Surgery Part three, I thought I would finally put up a well love Sunday Funnies enjoy!


-1-


This cutie has gotten her 10 seconds of fame and has better moves than most doing it.




-2-


Was it a walk?  Was it a treat?  Whatever is was it got a maximum dwerp out of this pup



-3-



-4-


I dislike all bird of this hight because I was bite by an Emu (Ostrich cousin) when I was a kid.  My guess is this child is trying rid the bird of the evil that is within.


-5-


Children are adorable, and yet so funny as the learn consequences for things like this in life.  That is unless that child is like me and sits at the dinner table for 3 hours because spanish was gross.


 -6-


He must be a Boy Scout


-7-




-8-






No comments:

Post a Comment