Saturday, August 23, 2014

I LIVE and 5 favorites






It has been a really ( that needs to be underlined more than once for the mere understatement) long time since my last post, and for my few readers I apologize.  For the past few months I have been traveling up too Chicago and seeing a team of doctors as I went through tests, pokes, scans and will now become the worlds next superhero with the amount of radiation that is on my body. You can submit awesome name, what you think my powers will be power and costume idea's below.

Good news is I have answers for almost everything now.  I also found out how truly awesome and special my body is with doing the whole Darwin thing and trying to adapt to what is going on.  I may be only about one in 200 people for what I have but my body would not take that and decided to try adapt, improvise, and attempt to overcome.  The outlook is a surgery to fix an issue with my kidney aneurysm within the next coming month or two, and than monitor, the remaining issue with my kidney and aortic artery.  The coming surgery will not put me out of the woods completely but it will make me less high risk.

 And now with that update let's get the the real reason I blog, to be funny, and to share my current likes, and so I give to you my current 5 favorites.


1.  T Swifts new song.  I went through the " I WILL NOT LISTEN TO IT!!" stage and than finally did once another fellow blogger shared it.  She made me laugh and smile.  You go T Swift.




2.
ALS is a horrid disease and if you have facebook you have seen the ice bucket challenge all over it.  My main issue with the it was the worry of it becoming just another fad, and people not donating money and just doing the challenge to say they did it.  A few days ago I saw Anthony's video and was moved.  He is 26 and has ALS.  All my health issues are scary but not ALS scary and he is so brave for making the video that he did.  I urge you to watch the whole thing and if you have not already give to the ALS foundation or even his personal fund page.





3.
I am sorry if I made your cry.... Baby Groot will make it better....




4.
Buzzfeed has a wealth of videos where both America's and their oversea's counterparts try foreign food.  This one is one of my favorites.





5.



This also makes me laugh every time, mostly because I feel like I am watching myself on camera, and timers are for cowards.  I also now have Pizza and wine night...


Hope you are all having an great weekend and don't forget to be awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment