Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little Known Facts that now You Know!

5 think you most likely did not know about me (unless your name is Shea)

1.  I have had a book dedicated to me:





My Brother Adam is an amazing author and even more amazing guy.  I recommend his books, and if I had to pick a favorite it would be Punkzilla.  List of books here!



2. I have a birth mark on my right eyelid that when rarely noticed I get "HOW DID YOU GET A BLACK EYE!!!"  



3. At the age of 14 I had a bone eating tumor removed from my upper left arm and a bone graft done.  The bone graft was donated cadaver bone (dead guy/girl) and it was their Fibula.  Hence why I have a wicked scar on my arm.  



4.  I got to go to a movie premere when my brother was in the movie RENT.  This included stylist both makeup, hair and clothing,  the red carpet, and some famous people!  


Adam Pascal
Jesse Martin

Wilson Jermaine Heredia



Taye Diggs
 Chris Columbus! 


My brother and I the day after!
As you can see I have some talent in my family, but talent aside they are both amazing guys.



5.  I do not have a favorite color.  




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics... and it makes me super jealous! Haha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete