Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Funnies




I finally remembered that it's Sunday so I have thrown together some well loved Sunday funnies for you.  I also have a prayer request! I have a job interview coming up in the next week and a half (date is still TBD) for a programs coordinator at a camp I use to work for.  It is full time, and would be a huge answer to prayers.  I have nothing but good memories working at the camp and it would be an awesome next stage in life.

Now without further delay Sunday Funnies!  



One of those buggers came into my apartment this winter and every little thing that was on the floor for the next two weeks was a roach.  The fear is real. 




And this is why all the smart snakes are huddled in the corner....



He went in for a selfi and came out with rabies.




This is why the chicken crossed the road




Googly eyes makes all things better, but did they make 50 Shades of Gray better? 










No comments:

Post a Comment