Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Funnies




-1-

In college I took a class on Norse Mythology and hated it.  I summed it up to be one of the worst classes I ever took, and that I would never need that information.  Fast forward a couple years and Thor comes out.  Thor is as Norse/Greek god along with everyone else around him, and what I learned in that class really helped me get a deeper grasp on the movie and find some small jokes a lot funnier than other... I got some shade shot at me for laughing at one point.  Anyway, yesterday I stumbled across this pie chart and once again was laughing really hard.  




And if you were wondering I still dislike that class with a passion... but we will put the blame on the Professor who was so out of it half the class including me were able to get our final grade taken off our record.  I also know it says Greek but there is a major Greek/Norse crossover with some stuff, Zeus being a the god playboy was one of them.




-2- 

If only the parrot in the pet store was nice... and the owners did not have this buy or get out vibe.



-3-

"Mom said you have to WAIT FOR MEEEE!!!"



-4-

Me as a child in a nutshell.  Really though who am I kidding? That is still me. 



-5-

Miley Cyrus sings the Wrecking Ball song and Liam was dating her or married to her or something to that extent.  Miley likes to rock the short hair and Jennifer Lawrence likes to pop the zingers that rip a mans heart out.



-6-

I want to highfive the person who stated this, and then post a Bill of my own.



-7-

And we thought our airport security was bad!


Hope you all have a lovely week!







No comments:

Post a Comment